Hey thanks for checking out escooter!
This website is owned and operated by escooter.
While we aim to ensure all information provided by escooter and contained within our website and Social Media platforms is correct, sometimes errors may occur.
Please refer to these Website Conditions from time to time, to ensure you remain informed and continue your agreement with these conditions.
As a condition of use of this website, you warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years of age;
- you will use this website only in accordance with the Website Conditions; and
- the information you provide to escooter, via this website or otherwise will be complete and accurate.
This website may only be used for lawful purposes. When using this website, you must never:
- impersonate any person or entity;
- make any fraudulent, speculative or false enquiries or purchases;
- post or transmit to or via this website any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or any material that could result in or give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to the website;
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the website or the associated systems;
- frame or mirror any part of the website without our written approval; or
- except to the extent permitted by law; modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the website or cause any other person to do so.
NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
This website is intended for personal, non-commercial use only. You are permitted only to use this website for your personal use, for purposes legitimately connected with purchasing our products and services. Your conduct must be reasonably appropriate, courteous and not abusive at all times.
Any use or copying of the material or information contained in this website is a breach of the Website Conditions. You are not permitted to use any of the information for commercial purposes or for any purpose which may be unlawful.
All prices listed on this website are quoted in Australian Dollars AUD.
We do not guarantee the colours you see on your computer, phone or tablet screen to be exactly the same colour as the actual product. We will endeavour to provide photography that reflects product colours as accurately as possible, however there may be some variance.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY AND SPECIFICATIONS
Our products are awesome and they’re popular, so unfortunately from time to time, some items may be out of stock. As with all businesses, we are at the mercy of manufacturing and transport and we cannot always guarantee the availability of a product at a given time.
We endeavour to provide advice, recommendations, product descriptions, specifications, technical information, drawings or illustrations, measurements and dimensions, photography or videos that are accurate and true to product actuality. All product information is provided in good faith and is believed by escooter to be accurate and reliable. However, any such information, assistance or service supplied by escooter is approximate only.
We reserve the right to make changes to product specifications, shipping costs and product availability at any time, without notice.
SOCIAL MEDIA AND BLOG
escooter maintains a Social Media presence via Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and a Blog. These Social Media platforms are intended to provide an online community where we can keep you updated with new products, sales and promotions, competitions, etc.
We encourage you to join our Social Media communities and contribute with comments, photos and product reviews. All contributions and interactions on our Social Media platforms must remain friendly, positive and respectful at all times. We will not tolerate any negative comments, disrespect or bullying of any kind towards other social members, our staff or business partners. Any comments we feel do not meet our friendly, respectful criteria will be deleted by admin, solely at our discretion.
We encourage you to ‘share’ our Social Media posts with your friends, but you should not copy any of our material and claim it as your own.
LIABILITY OF ESCOOTER
Use and access this website and all its content, entirely at your own risk.
escooter does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, suitability, performance or timeliness of the information in this website. escooter is expressly excluded from all liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the full extent permitted by law.
From time to time, links to third party websites may be included in this website. The provision of these links does not provide any endorsement, representation or warranties by escooter to the accuracy, completeness, performance or timeliness of any information contained in those third-party websites. escooter is expressly excluded from all liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the full extent permitted by law.
To the maximum extent permitted by law (including without limitation to the Australian Consumer Law), escooter is not liable to you or anyone else for any:
- decision, action or inaction taken in reliance on the information in, or connected with, this site;
- losses, costs or damages suffered or incurred by you, including (without limitation) direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential damages in connection with this website;
- your use or misuse of this website or any information or material contained in this website;
- the loss or modification of information or material transmitted from this website;
- any defect, technical problem or virus attached to or arising from this website or the server;
- any injury or illness you or any other person sustains as a result of using this website;
- the products displayed being unavailable at any time;
- your inability to access or use the website or any material on the website; or
- the loss of confidentiality in any information or material transmitted to or from the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), escooter does not make any guarantees or warrant that this website will be available in any place, free of faults or error, free from unauthorised interception or access, or free from blockages, delays, network failure, congestion, interferences of faults of any kind.
We do our best to provide a website that is free from computer viruses and resistant to hacking. By using our website or contacting us by any electronic means, you acknowledge the internet and e-commerce facilities may attract unknown viruses or contingencies that are out of our control. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, system failure or other harmful electronic material that may infect your computer, data, other technology device, or otherwise due to your use of our website, Social Media profiles, third party websites or any other electronic material received from or in conjunction with your dealings with us. We highly recommend all internet users maintain their own personal up-to-date virus software on all electronic devices.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
This website and its contents are the property of escooter and are subject to copyright. Our website is provided solely for your personal use and is not to be used for commercial purposes. Any use, other than the intended personal use is prohibited.
escooter owns all intellectual property and is the only authorised user for all trademarks, logos, names, designs, whether registered or unregistered that are contained within or associated with this website (“intellectual property”) and any modifications to such intellectual property.
You are not permitted to use or misuse any of Our Intellectual Property in any way, without prior written permission from escooter. No part of this website or its contents gives any right in or licence to any of the Intellectual Property owned by escooter.
Your use of this website is subject to all Website Conditions and applicable laws, which you agree to, use and access at your own risk.
escooter makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site, except as cannot be excluded under applicable laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) escooter, its directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, franchisees, successors or assigns will not be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this web site and any other site linked to this web site.
INTERNATIONAL ACCESS AND GOVERNING LAW
This website may be accessed in Australia and throughout the world. escooter provides no representation or guarantee that the content of this website complies with the laws of any country outside Australia. Any user access from outside of Australia is done so at your own risk and you are responsible for complying with the laws applicable to your location.
Any access of this website is subject to your agreement that the Courts of Queensland, Australia will deal with any disputes which may arise between you and us, and that the laws of Queensland, Australia shall be the applicable law.